You may only think of visiting the doctor when you’re feeling unwell or struggling with a known illness, but making an appointment when you feel fine is essential.
Regular wellness exams help you:
- Build a stronger relationship with your primary care provider
- Gain helpful advice on health and lifestyle
- Get answers to your questions about health
- Identify changes or fluctuations in your health by tracking it over time
- Get early diagnoses, which lead to better results from treatment
Many chronic conditions, like hypertension and Type 2 diabetes, don’t show obvious symptoms. You may not even realize you need medical attention until you reach a crisis state. By scheduling regular wellness exams, you can identify potential health problems that you’re not even aware you have.
Call Family Medicine Clinic to book your wellness exam or use the online tool to book.